Hi

I’m having a timeout problem from the ACD queue. Here is what I am trying to achieve.

-          Assign a timeout for the caller entering the ACD queue

-          After the timeout put the caller into the voice mailbox

-          Let the caller leave the queue by hitting *

Here are the settings. The 60 seconds timeout in the Queue cmd doesn’t seem to work and the caller times out after ringing 2 extensions where as we have 4 active member agents. Also hitting * didn’t get rid of the call (according to H option in the Queue cmd). Any suggestions to what I am doing wrong or how it should be done right would be much appreciated.

;extensions.conf

;------------------------

; HELP-DESK ACD

[macro-sipext-helpdesk]

exten => s,1,Queue(help-desk-queue|Htn|||60)

; Try to send it to a Voicemail upon agents’ unavailability

exten => s,2,Voicemail(u222)

queues.conf

-------------

; Our help-desk-queue