Hi,

> >One goal is to get BRI support in Zaptel if possible.  I'm right now in the
> >planning stage :P  Plus BRI is much cooler than pots.
>
> Why invent the wheel again, what's wrong with bristuff from junghanns.net?

US bri (afaik) is not EuroISDN, but NI or something like.

<funny mode>
Of course US people have their own standards : ulaw instead
of alaw, NI instead of euroisdn, T1 instead of E1,
miles instead of km and so on... :)
</funny mode>

But since junghanns.net does already the cards (transport
layer is the same for both, only layer-3 is different, afaik)
perhaps adding to */libpri/zaptel euroisdn bri (from klaus)
and us bri could be a great idea. is of course a bigger plus
for * itself

matteo

--
Brancaleoni Matteo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>