Matt Riddell wrote:
Lex Lethol wrote:

Does anyone know if this needs any special modification to work
outside the US?  I have setup my country's correct tone info and
tested thru the indication.conf file.

Question would be, where does my zaptel device get the tones expected
for the busydetect procedure? How can I modify them? Is this the same
as the callprogress action?

In zaptel.conf where you have the loadzone=xx and defaultzone=xx, the xx says which indications.conf entry to use.

As far as I know zones have nothing to do with busy detection. _______________________________________________ Asterisk-Users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users