Sean Kennedy wrote:
Steven Critchfield wrote:

To the mailing list admins,

The idiots running the pliva.hr mail server are not responding to
messages about their broken mail server and it's insistence to send
everyone here a copy of a mail saying " The recipient: MARIO SPOLJAR is
no longer PLIVAs employee." for every message sent to this mailing
list.
The mail server in question is not respecting the bounce-to or reply-to
addresses and is sending all mail back to the from address. This is a
highly annoying problem for those who are participating on this list.

Well, to some of you, I bet.
After the third notice, I just blackholed their IP.
I love running my own mail server.  ;)

I set up a rule in Mozilla Mail to do the same thing.

--Eric