Hi,

el Flynn wrote:

Carsten Bock wrote:

Hi there,

How do i setup asterisk, so that in the CDR's is only the time, which the line actually was connected? Not the time, the line was up, but the time the user was able to talk to another user.

isn't it already in there?

I guess not.
Here in germany it is common, that you just bill the time, the people were talking to each other. Example: If i call someone on the phone, but he does not answer the call, the billsec-row is larger than 0, even though we did not talk to each other.
Other example: I call someone on the phone and wait, let's say 3 minutes, till he answers my call, then we talk 30 seconds. The billsec-row is then 210 Seconds (180 sec. waiting + 30 sec. talking). I need to know, that they were actually just talking 30 seconds.
That is my problem.

Carsten