Hola Nicolas,

Nicolás Gudiño wrote:
Hola Jorge,

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:51:38 -0500, Jorge Mendoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Some days ago there was a subject regarding BLF (SIP Phone-receptionist
Setup).
We are the developers of a Price Verify Terminal for a French company.
We have developed the hardware (small board based on a PPC 823e),
working with Linux embedded (based on Wolfgang Denk's work).
I think that it can be a good BLF.
Probably it is possible to integrate the Nicolas's FOP or a new application.

If you want to build a prototype I would gladly help with the
software. I'm also thinking on building a cheap BLF just with leds
(not LCD) Regards,

As soon as I finish some projects with *, I will start with the BLF and contact you to see if it is possible to integrate the FOP.

Gracias

Jorge