el Flynn wrote:

Andres Junge wrote:

<snip>

It seems that the first FXS module of my TDM22B is broken. Is that correct? In that case how can I disable it? Just open the case and pull it out? Or can I apply a configuration parameter to disable it?

You should be able to do so by removing all reference to that particular module in /etc/zaptel.conf and /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf, without having to pull the module out.

The module havin problem is the first one (Channel 1) so do i need to renumber or just start the configs in /etc/zaptel.conf from channel 2?

although I remembered having a bum FXO module on my TDM22B, but it didn't cause the problem you encountered. might have been a different hardware problem though.

It worked on my previous asterisk! This problem arise when I upgraded to asterisk 1.0.2

Does this modules have a warranty? For how long?

IIRC, all Digium hardware should have a one-year warranty on it, although you may have to check with the people you bought it from.

I have bought it directly from digium. Do I check with them?

flynn

Thanx for your time.

Andrés