Dave Cotton wrote:
On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 12:07 +0100, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:

What I found on voip-info.org was that I didn't have a working timer - and I had to load ztdummy module. So I did (modprobe ztdummy), started asterisk again, but I'm still getting the same error.

Had you actually compiled zaptel?

yes.

I compiled asterisk like that:

# export CVSROOT=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/cvsroot # cvs login - the password is anoncvs. # cvs checkout zaptel libpri asterisk # cd zaptel # make clean ; make install # cd ../libpri # make clean ; make install # cd ../asterisk # make clean ; make install # make samples

Had you un-commented ztdummy?

What do you mean by uncommenting ztdummy? # pwd /etc/asterisk # grep -r dummy ./* #

It's doeasn't exist in any file with asterisk...
Or rather I had to uncomment it in Asterisk's Makefile (/me goes check) so I have to compile Asterisk once again now?

Had you
done lsmod to see if zaptel and ztdummy where loaded?

yes, they are.

# lsmod|grep zaptel
zaptel                183076  1 ztdummy
crc-ccitt               1664  1 zaptel