Sorry to ask about this again, but I’m trying to get my head around a few things.

If a call is redirected from a PRI (quad e1) back out into the PRI (same quad e1) what processes does asterisk undertake on the call? We’re getting terrible quality issues (and only with redirected calls).

Is the bridging done at the PRI interface level? Or does this require that the call be constantly running through Asterisk? I.e. would asterisk count for any of the quality issues? I noticed that CAPI had some low level redirection instructions, does EuroISDN/E1 posses the same qualities?

Sorry if this is a bit confusing, just trying to get my head round it myself!

Cheers,

Ben