Eric Rees wrote:

I don't know if this is possible, so I will let the collective decide.

Here is what I would like to do.

BossA calls BossB, BossB's admin assistant sees the call from BossA on
her phone. CallerID would look something like: BossA to BossB : on her
phone. And she would be able to pick if BossB was not in his office. I
am sure this is possible, but I do not know where to start, or even how
to search on this.

Have the phone call ring both extensions. Depending on the phone, you could even set up the assistant's phone to have a special ring for this situation ( or, indeed, no ring ).