Hi *'s,
Back Again
I want to use PostgreSQL instead of MySQL, basically i want to create an application (calling card),firstly i am not be able to connecting postgres to my asterisks i made some configuration in odbc.ini,odbcinst.ini cdr_pgsql etc but no luck asterisk doesn't recognize it unknown host name error displayed my asterisk's server name is asterisk also my database name is asterisk ,searches wiki alot but almost all info about MySQL i have facing difficulties to connect PostgreSQL from asterisk what files i'll change to properly setup PostgreSQL with Asterisk any help is highly appreciated.
This is my second post on this issue no responce on first one so plz take a while .
Thanks In Advance.
Adnan Ahmed.