I haven’t checked if this works because I had another problem with that firmware.

I have a checkpoint firewall at our main office.

Sip pone addresses are allowed to pass through using any kind of protocol.

Calls made from within the main office to the outside pass through OK.

Calls made form the branch office fail because the firewall determines an invalid sip header.

Once the firmware is updates to 1.0.5.16, it passes through just fine.

Anybody encounter this and find a way to handle it without upgrading the firmware?