At 04:59 PM 12/13/04, you wrote:
Can anyone give me some recommendations for IP phones that work well with Asterisk?

I'm hoping for something not much more then $100 bux or so.

grandstream bt100 will work < 100

Also does vonage service work directly through Asterisk or would I have to use their hardware? Or are there any other suggestions for a VoIP

provider?

vonage requires you to have their device and you need to have an fxo of some sort to work with them, (from what their tech support told me). They are not a pure voip provider - ethernet only requirement.

livevoip.com is one and there are others mentioned on voip-info.org

Greg