From: Justin Carlson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 4:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Uniden UIP200

Hello all,

        I have a uip200 for testing and I can't seem to get the phone to
register to my * server.  I have configured the unidencomm.txt and the
uniden<MACOFPHONE>.txt files and the phone tries to register but * comes
back with a 403 Forbidden message in sip debug, the phone simply
displays #3 Register error.  I have snom 200/190's and grandstreams,
these phones we hoped could replace the (less than quality)
grandstreams.  If anyone has a working unidencomm.txt and
uniden<MACOFPHONE.txt file Could you please post it.

Cheers!

Justin