I would guess they really had some problems yesterday.
I had some failed calls in my * at home, had it rerouted via Nufone, since the mother-in-law-retry timer was set too low, and I didn't want to hear complaints when I arrived home :-). I'll try to switch it back later today.

Ed Greenberg wrote:
I made a few voipjet calls today and they all went through just fine.