Jim Van Meggelen wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't think that any of the hardware cards currently
supported have any dsp capabilities, but I wanted to know if
for example, in the future a driver was written for a card that did
have dsp capabilities,
would asterisk be able to make any use of it ?

Cards like that already exist. Audiotronix cards have on board DSPs, and
they work with Asterisk (I am not endorsing those cards -- I've never
used one -- just using them as an example of existing,
hardware-based-DSP cards that work with Asterisk).

Did you means Voicetronix? I think Audiotronix only do DSP consulting.

Regards,
Steve