On December 10, 2004 06:26 pm, Rich Adamson wrote:
> Assuming I have 100 DID numbers but only define 50 of those in
> extensions.conf, is there an easy way to send the incoming calls
> for the 20 undefined numbers to a common resource (ivr, operator,
> or canned message) without having to define each one?

I have 30 (Bell sends us 7 digits) -- I define the ones I actually use first,
then add this below -- this is hte last entry in that context for me:

; example of a DID I'm actually using:
exten => 2922022,1,Dial(IAX2/[EMAIL PROTECTED],,g)
exten => 2922022,n,Macro(handle-hangup)

; catch-all that matches anything I have not explicitly matched above:
exten => _29220XX,1,Wait(1)
exten => _29220XX,n,Playback(vm-num-i-have)
exten => _29220XX,n,SayDigits(${EXTEN})
exten => _29220XX,n,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => _29220XX,n,Hangup

Piece of cake.

-A.