Wilson Pickett wrote:
This is almost ALWAYS a DTMF problem.  Usually a DTMF mode mismatch
between the phone and Asterisk.  For most phones you want to use RFC2833
for both the phone and for the entry for that phone in sip.conf.

Yep, and the BT will only work right with certain codecs. I think it's
iLBC that suddenly won't recognize DTMF while it works with the same
setting in ULAW, for example.

I keep forgetting why I don't use iLBC on the BT, set it up, and then
find DTMF b0rken with dtmfmode=info

As most people know inband DTMF only works with the ulaw and alaw codecs. This is a codec issue, not an Asterisk issue. I thought GS fixed the need for INFO mode DTMF.

--Eric

--
I am seeking part or full time employment in the Greater Toronto Area, My preference is part time employment with some telecommuting, but all offers will be considered. Contact eric at fnords.org.