Samudra,
If I understand you correctly, you're not just looking to strip digits, but
dial an arbitrary extension without specifying the channel type in the dial
command. correct?

You should be able to accomplish this using a variable for each extension.
For example:

[globals]
X1000=SIP/1000
X1001=ZAP/1001
X1002=IAX2/1002
X1003=SIP/1003

[outbound]
exten => _123XXXX,1,Dial(${X${EXTEN:4}},10)

If the user dials 1231002, then Dial(IAX2/1002,10) should be executed.
If you have a lot of extensions then you should be able to put the variables
into a database instead.

Reid