        Von: Muhammad Talha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Gesendet: Montag, 20. Dezember 2004 08:29
        An: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
        Betreff: [Asterisk-Users] Zaphfc/BRI Configuration help

        i am having problem configuring Asterisk to Dial to pstn
        i have installed bristuff for my hfc supported card and
configured Zaptel and zapata.conf and Extension.conf and sip.conf
according

        sip clients can talk to each other but i cant make to pstn

        BRI card configured in TE mode .

        please comment whats wrong in it

        ################
        here is zaptel.conf :
        ##################
        loadzone=nz
        defaultzone=nz
        span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
        bchan=1-2
        dchan=3

        here is zapata.conf

        switchtype = euroisdn
        signalling = bri_net_ptmp
        pridialplan=local
        echocancel=yes
        immediate=yes
        group = 1
        context=pstn-call
        channel => 1-2

        ##############
        extenions.conf
        ##############

        [general]
           static=yes
           writeprotect=yes
        [globals]
        PHONE1=SIP/2203
        PHONE2=SIP/2204

         ; When we want to make an outgoing call, what line(s) can we
use?
        OUTGOING => Zap/1&Zap/2

        [pstn-call]
        exten => _9XXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/1/${EXTEN:1})
        exten => _9XXXXXXX,2,Congestion
        ;
        [intern]
        include => pstn-call
        exten => 1000,1,Goto(default,s,1)
        exten => 2203,1,Dial(${PHONE1},30,t)
        exten => 2203,2,Playback(invalid)
        exten => 2203,3,Hangup

        exten => 2204,1,Dial(${PHONE2},30,Ttm)
        exten => 2204,2,Playback(invalid)
        exten => 2204,3,Hangup

        ###############
        sip.conf #######
        ##############

        [general]
        ;disallow=gsm
        ;allow=ulaw
        port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
        bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
        context = intern                ; Default for incoming calls
        callerid=No CallID

        [2203]
        type=friend
        username=2203