-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of James
Taylor
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 5:29 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] ATA Adaptor

http://voipstore.atacomm.com/shops/ViewItem.aspx/27934028032-31891743744.htm

> is $150 too much for the boss's proto-type test ?

Set up your Asterisk, load the X-ten softphone on a PC, call me and I'll
"loan" you a real-world DID number to play with for a few days.  If you
can't prove it up with this, you're out of luck.

--
James Taylor
3505 Summerhll Road