I know this is not the most appropriated list to this, but I will try:

Does anyone know what is the criteria to the generation of the transaction identifiers in MGCP? I mean, are they generated by a randomic method?
I'm using Asterisk and MGCP eyeP Phone and observed that the RSIP and NTFY (methods created by the gateway) use high values in the transaction identifiers, while the RQNT, AUEP, CRCX and DLCX (by the call agent) use low values for it.

I hope I could explain my doubt! Here are some examples:

RSIP 18696 aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] MGCP 1.0
RQNT 8 aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] MGCP 1.0
AUEP 9 aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] MGCP 1.0
RSIP 27232 aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] MGCP 1.0
RQNT 3 aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] MGCP 1.0
NTFY 27219 aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] MGCP 1.0
CRCX 2 aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] MGCP 1.0
DLCX 26 aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] MGCP 1.0

Thanks,

Leonardo J. Tramontina