-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dorn Hetzel
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 10:59 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Linux Distribution

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 12:29:21PM +0000, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> Seth Ueland Chancy wrote:
>
> Probably your best bet is debian + 2.4 kernel + X100P card + apt-get
> install asterisk
>
> Cheers,
> Jean-Michel.

I can also confirm that * works fine on Debian w/2.6.10-rc2-mm3
for the adventurous :)

-Dorn

Disclaimer: The information transmitted in this message is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or
other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any system.