Kristian Kielhofner wrote:

Steven P. Donegan wrote:

The Sipura has registration entries in sip.conf for both lines - and from my earlier post appears to register just fine. I'm still clueless on the failure originally reported.

Steven,

So, of the 1001, 1002, 1003, etc. one of those in the PSTN line? Confusing at best. Anyways, what context are all of these?

--
Kristian Kielhofner

All are in default context - 1000 is a SIP phone, 1001 is the Sipura analog phone, 1002 is the Sipura analog trunk port. My extensions.conf has a lot of contexts - but at the end I basically include them all in to the default context - kind of like a program calling a bunch of subroutines :-) It all works just fine - except for the authentication thing which I haven't figured out yet.