[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
What exactly are people seeing when they have "issues" with their TDM
card?

Brian Greul Texas Shirt Company www.txshirts.com 713-802-0369 / 713-861-6261 (fax)

Since you asked, and since I'm well into this bottle of Merlot on New Year's day:

1.  Power alarms.  WTF does that mean?  Wish I had some support docs.

2. On bootup, "Excessive leakage module x, ProSLIC failed Auto Configuration". Again, WTF? Reboot and it's ok. But, just a reboot after driving 100+ miles to the client site is not a good option.

3. On bootup, a LED won't light. When zapata gets to it, it can't find the channel. Usually means a complete power cycle to get it to work.

4.  A TDM card that isn't recognized at all.  DOA.

5.  Impedience matching to eliminate hummmmmmmmmm?

I'm calling Matt on Monday, and hopefully he'll RMA these cards.

I hope that everyone that has a life is out enjoying the New Year.

Cheers,
Mike

--
Michael Welter