cmould wrote:
Hi:

Just saw your post while trying to solve a similar asterisk problem. Did not see any responses. Was your problem solved and what was the solution?

Carey

To what problem are you referring? There are multiple issues I've discussed on the list and I can't remember the topic of this particular one. Please enlighten me and I will attempt to enlighten you.

-Chris

-- Christopher L. Wade Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc. Senior Systems Administrator dba Sparco.com Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7089 Ryburn Drive Phone: (901) 872 2272 / (800) 840 8400 Millington, TN 38053 Fax: (901) 872 8482 USA