[EMAIL PROTECTED] is believed to have said:

>Hey Dan!!
>
>Give us a clue as to what hardware/setup & network provider you have there,
>and we might be able to help :)
>
>Paul

Hello Paul, hello everybody!

I have, too, an inbound call problem. I am using an ISDN Fritz Card PCI
2.00, together with chan_capi 3.5.x .

As I call my number I get (finally) a reaction from the pbx. But still no
complete call passing.

Activating capi debug this is what I see on the CLI:

Jan  6 15:49:55 WARNING[1112791984]: pbx.c:1868 ast_pbx_run: Channel
'CAPI[contr1/221591030]/0' sent into invalid extension 's' in context
'default', but no invalid handler
    -- DISCONNECT_IND ID=002 #0x0a68 LEN=0014
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  Reason                          = 0x3400

Now I do have a capi_conf file that in my opinion should send inbound
calls to a different context:

[interfaces]

msn=0221591030
incomingmsn=221591030
controller=1
devices=2
softdtmf=1
callgroup=1
context=from-chan_capi

Can anybody help me understanding if the incoming call gets answered and
if so why it is sent to a default context? What is an invalid handler?

Thanks in adavance

Aldo