Dear List members-

I am trying to configure ASTCC (Asterisk calling card application) but
having a hard time to configure it properly.  My project deadline is
approaching and couldn't figure out how to make ASTCC functional. Here
are some details what I have done so far.

1) I have installed ASTCC successfully.
2) I can access astcc-admin.cgi script without any problem.
3) I have created config and user databases.
4) I can create both bulk and custom cards. Cards can authenticate by
pin numbers or by CallerID.

Any time I tried to initiate call through calling card system, the
system generates and automated voice message " you have X dollars left
- I am sorry that is not a recognized number - good bye".

I have tried so many Trunks and routes combination but nothing worked.
I need help to configure ASTCC Trunks and routes parameters.

  I need following info.

1) Trunk:
        * Trunk Name --> (Can I use any name or it should be Context dependent.
        * Peer/Trunk  --> (What parameters should I use here).

2) Routes:
       * Pattern   --> (What values should I use here).

I would really appreciate if some one can share his or her experience
to help me configure ASTCC Trunks and routes parameters (STEP BY STEP
Procedure).

Thanks,

Syed.