Kavit Munshi wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone in australia got asterisk running on FreeBSD? how would i pass the opermode=AUSTRALIA parameter to the wcfxs.ko module as kldload doesnt let you pass parameters to the module like modprobe in Linux.

I tried to get the sysctl variable using sysctl -a it might use but nothing applicable was visible....

i need to set the impedences to 600 ohms, can someone please advice me on how to pass the parameters to the module?

I'm sorry, I have no BSD experience, but if you really do require 600 ohm impedence, you should not use an "opermode=" as the default impedance is 600 ohms.

opermode=AUSTRALIA will get you 220 ohms + 820 ohms || 120nF.

Regards,

Richard