I'm running * on an AMD 64 system with FC3 x86_64, everything works fine so far. Programs can be rewritten to take advantage of the the 64 bit architecture and the extra computing power. Having seen that many high end systems are using 32 bit Xeon based systems for call capacity, I'm wondering if/when we might see a * port for 64 bit, and if there will be a substantial difference in call capacity. AMD's 64 bit systems are comparable in price, in some cases cheaper, and in benchmarks are often more powerful than the Intel counterpart (depending on what is running). Thoughts?

Chris