I have modified the CallMe feature for DIAX to provide an Echo test.
Just use it with 0.9.9g and see the result. To pass the explanation or to
end the echo test just press '#'. You can still leave me  a message after
that.

I got the echo test. The result was fine, just a very SHORT delay, but nothing like my problem.

I dont have problems when calling PSTN extensions, and calling VoceMail,
EchoTest, etc. The problem is related with the conversation between two
DIAX Softphones.

Between 2 DIAX phone and the delay is in one direction only?? The phones are connected to the same PBX? The problem is the same independent of the codec used?

BR, Dan