Hi all,

----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Kann
..<Quote>
What would really help, though, is a packet trace of the call. The
best way to get this is to use either ethereal or tcpdump. (there is an
ethereal for windows).
If you use ethereal for Windows, have it capture all udp, make the call,
and have it stay up for about 30 seconds, and save the file. You can
then send that file to me, and I'll be able to see what's going on a lot
better than guessing here..
</Quote>

There is someone on this list having latency issues with DIAX who can
do this trace? I'm not able to dupplicate this behaviour here and as I'm behind
a NAT I cannot use 2 DIAX phones connected to an external Asterisk
server (or there is a workaround for this?).

Thank you,
Dan