Yes I did. The same. It looks like there is some packet loss on the way to my VoIP box.
Is there any optimal settings for jitter buffer for * ?

All the Best!
Sergey.

Andrew Yager wrote:

Hi Sergey,

Have you tried phoning from X-Lite to your PSTN line, or your PSTN line to X-Lite? How is the audio quality then? Does it vary depending on the codec you have used?

Andrew