On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 17:58 -0500, Sean A. Newton wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>
> > But you _can_ use SetGroup/CheckGroup/GetGroupCount if you don't put the
> > SIP peer directly into the queue, but instead add a Local/.. channel
> > that makes the Queue call out to the agent via a special context in your
> > dialplan. This special context can then do anything it wants, including
> > returning Busy/Congestion back to the Queue app if needed.
>
> I understand the concept of what your saying, but I can't seem to
> visualize how to implement it. Do you have an example of this?
>
> I would very much appreciate it.

I haven't had time to actually do this yet, it's on my 'list' but
something like this:

[local-stuff]
; This is where we pretend a channel is an extension

exten => 1234,1,SetGroup(SIP1234)
exten => 1234,2,CheckGroup(1)
exten => 1234,3,Dial(SIP/1234,15)
exten => 1234,104,Busy

[queue-stuff]
exten => 6939,1,AddQueueMember(Local/${CALLERIDNUM})

Something like that.... Obviously requires certain configs in sip.conf
etc...

PS, This could be totally outrageously wrong, so don't blame me if it
breaks.

Regards,
Adam