Just to clarify Paul, you're connecting to BroadVoice with SIP right? Does BroadVoice now support out-of-band DTMF?

DTMF works for me occasionally (over IAX) on inbound calls over VoicePulse. Whenever I achieve success I get all excited and think "maybe they fixed it." But then a few more tests and forget about it. Outbound DTMF always seems to work.

Maybe it's time to look at the DTMF code in Asterisk.

-mark