Hello, I have a dial plan that tries to place a call over several different outbound gateways, like this:

exten => _1X.,1,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED])
exten => _1X.,2,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED])
exten => _1X.,3,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED])
exten => _1X.,4,Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED])
exten => _1X.,5,Hangup

it works fine if one of the gateways is busy [rolls to the next dial statement]. However, if the phone number itself on the proxyX gateway is PSTN-busy, then it correctly returns 486 busy here, but execution continues, which wastes trunks trying a busy number on each gateway.

What is the best way to handle this? Inserting +101 extensions with the Hangup command ? Will that still properly signal 486 busy here back? Should I be using Congestion instead of Hang up ?