Hello everybody!

I am having the following problem and since I am a beginner in playing
with asterisk, i can't solve it:

I am trying to  integrate my existing H.323 network in real world
telephony by ISDN cards. The problem is that i DON'T want to change all
e164 numbers in my h.323 network and my ISDN provider doesn't accept
those identities (CIDs). So, i have to spoof the outgoing CID depending
on incoming CID.

Is there any possible way of doing this by AGI? How? any examples are
welcome.

Also, if i don't ask too much, it would be great to integrate this "CID
translation" table in my existing MySQL database for Asterisk.

Thanks,
Calin Serbanescu

IT Manager
TransTel Services