Peter Svensson wrote:
Dial() application will answer the incoming line once it is ready to
bridge the two calls together. If nothing else then one can always modify
the Dial() application to play a specific sound just prior to sending the answer. I have not checked if there already is a generic way to hook into Dial that early.

I looked at show application dial when I read the question earlier today.

There is a hook for playing a message to the recipient of the Dial before patching them together, but I didn't see anything for the other way around.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/