Hi all,

Have a problem that I have been battling with for a few days now with help from voiptalk.org support.but I thought someone here might have seen this before.

I have an asterisk box running on a real non nat'ed ip address with an incoming number from voiptalk.org on IAX2.

The problem I am seeing with or without firewall rules in place (port 4569 udp open or all ports open ie firewall rules flushed) is rejected connection attempt from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx which is voiptalks IAX server...

The real killer here is that this was all working but my inter asterisk sip connections were not transmitting voice, after changing canreinvite=no to canreinvite=yes in sip.conf the sip connections started sending/receiving voice ok but the incoming calls were being rejected. I can also dial out on voiptalks IAX connection happily. And just to be sure I changed the canreinvite back the problem remains.

I have all but rebooted the box. I have restarted asterisk and checked everything again, but I just can't see why this is happening.

Cheers,

Mark