C F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I your case the problem is with the grandstream, the GS will not
display callerID correctly, take out the name from the callerid string
like this:
exten => ${EXTEN},PRI,SetCallerID(${CALLERIDNUM})

Actually, Tony Mountifield pointed out that the problem is a bug in CVS stable:

  http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0003557

(Thanks, Tony!)

With this bug fixed, the Grandstream phones work fine even with the caller ID name present. They don't display the name, but they do display the number properly. The problem I was mentioning made it not even display the number correctly, on any SIP phone.

--
Robert L Mathews, Tiger Technologies    http://www.tigertech.net/