Hi together,

I have a asterisk running on a Debian testing system running "flawlessly" at least after starting the asterisk.
The Server its running on has a fixed IP, no NAT, whatsoever and is reachable all the time. The Firewall has holes on port 5060 and for the RTP-range that asterisk is configured on.

In my sip.conf I have a few register=>lines and I can receive calls over those accounts.
However after a few hours, days whatsoever asterisk is still thinking that those registrations are valid(CLI) but my provider (sipgate.de) sees the asterisk as offline and hence does not forward calls to my asterisk box. I tried playing with the *expirey values in the sip.conf but I have no clue how to test it properly cause it can work fine for days and then stop working ...
Sipgate is running SER btw.

Is that a known problem ? Has anyone a solution other than restarting asterisk every hour or so ?

regards,
   Magnus Jungsbluth