On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:29:54 +0000, Alistair Cunningham
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been considering doing a web based database system, where you can
> post your termination offerings or wanted, then search by location,
> price, minimum volumes, etc.

(snip)

Great idea Alistair. Would certainly come in handy right about now :)
I've been looking for a DID provider in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and
found only one so far with rather expensive pricing. Anyhow, I
digress.  I say go for it if you have the time. Obviously things like
location and pricing are a must. Pricing should be a required field
otherwise it's not so informative if users have to go and find out for
themselves.
I'd suggest a feedback feature too, for every provider, where users
can post their experiences or whatever they consider useful info.

Anyhow, good luck! Look forward to seeing it.

Gonzalo