Spencer Nassar wrote:
Does anyone know if the tutorial materials from Atricon 2004 are available for download anywhere? I'm particularly interested in Joachim Vanheuverzwijn's Performance and Scalability tutorial slides (Asterisk - building your system for performance and scalability). Thanks!

The conference presentations are available on the Astricon web site,
http://www.astricon.net. The tutorials are not available for download.

More news on Astricon Europe in the middle of june will be coming soon!
Joachim will be participating again with updated tutorials :-)

Also, we want contact with speakers now. Please send me e-mail off list.
/O