I've never set up an mgcp device before. I have an Adtran IAD with the MGCP firmware on it. I have it configured in mgcp.conf like this:

[general]
port = 2427
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0

[adtran]
host = 192.168.2.2
context = default
canreinvite = no
line => aaln/1
line => aaln/2

The device is configured like this:

MGCP Configuration  | Standard          MGCP 0.1 / NCS 1.0
MGCP Endpoint Config| MGC Address       192.168.1.253
                    | Local Address     192.168.2.2
                    | MGC UDP Port      2727
                    | Local UDP Port    2427
                    | ADPCM Coding      IETF (RTP)
                    | RFC 2833          RTP Payload Type 94
                    | DSCP Signaling    0
                    | DSCP RTP Traffic  0
                    | Advanced Config   [+]

I can ping between the devices fine. Doing an
mgcp audit endpoint aaln/[EMAIL PROTECTED] gives retransmitting errors. tcpdump shows traffic over the wire.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent