Title: Message

Can you work through a process of elimination if you record the file using an internal extension by dialing *77 and seeing if that works?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:42 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] help with @home

just reinstalled @home and i have a one of those 100 cards, anyways when i call from the pstn the box picks up but i hear nothing, then it clicks a couple times, then nothing again, i am trying to get the digital receptionist to work but it won't save my wav file to the @home box and all the radio buttons under incoming calls are greyed out. the greyed out thing seems to be my biggest problem right now, also do you have to use a ip phone to record your greeting because this wav file stuff isn't working.

Kurt Fankhauser

WaveLinc
www.wavelinc.com
114 S. Walnut St.