Hello,

I am trying to come up with a good way to enforce a limit on the number of simultaneous calls that can occupy an IAX trunk at any given time.  I have searched around and so far can't locate a config option that would directly label a IAX trunk with a specific number to obey (is there one?).

Based on examples for the SetGroup and CheckGroup commands, I am thinking of using SetGroup and CheckGroup in the dialplan using the same group name for both incoming and outgoing calls (on one end of the trunk), hopefully resulting in a group count equal to the total of all active incoming and outgoing calls. Does this seem reasonable?  If any of you are accomplishing this in other ways, please share your examples...

Marty Mastera
M3 Resources
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 303.680.1283 x200