Not everybody here has voicemail and we have more than one person answering the phones.  I would like to know that if Person A transfers to Person B, that after a predefined timeout, it would then transfer the call back to Person A.

Right now when a new call comes in, it rings 3 phones.  When Person A transfers to Person B, it tries for 15 seconds, then transfers the call back to all 3 people via the Dial command.

It's a little confusing to write out, so if more info is needed, I will be happy to elaborate.