Steve Kann has developed a new jitterbuffer for IAX2, that hopefully will be integrated into Asterisk v1.1 soon, to be part of the 1.2 stable relase.

Zoa and his bulgarian team is porting this buffer to SIP/RTP, but needs support in the form of funding in order to take the time to test this out and complete it in time.

Please paypal your contribution to [EMAIL PROTECTED] today. Every little dollar is worth quite a lot!

I fully trust that Joachim (Zoa) and his team will complete this in a good way and look forward to improved sound quality in the SIP channel.
Read more here: http://www.astertest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13

Thank you for your contribution!

/Olle

If you're going to VON in San José, meet me, Joachim and other Asterisk
developers in the Asterisk Pavillion!