Once again, I know that a true MeetMe2 is in the works,
but if anyone is looking for a database conferencing setup
then check this out.

New diffs and PHP web interfaces at www.fitawi.com/Asterisk

-New in the interface:
        Add a conference
        Modify an existing conference

-New in app_cbmysql:
        Renamed confmysql.conf to cbmysql.conf
        Move conference application name to conf file
        Move conference count application name to conf file
        Moved compile time conference options into the conf file

-ToDo in the interface:
        Add a delete function to web interface
        Add conference ID/time conflict detection to web interface
        Migrate date/time entry to listbox or calendar pop-up

-ToDo in app_cbmysql:
        The code is munging the channel name into the conference ID
                This doesn't impact functionality, but is ugly and
                quite possibly something I screwed up
        Use Caller-ID for user_id
                An interface to mute or boot callers kind of needs this

-ToDo in app_meetme2
        Port recent MeetMe bugfixes and enhancements
        Add conference termination code
        Add conference ending warning

Original source:
App_MeetMe2
http://www.areski.net/asterisk-meetme/about.php?s=0

App_CBMysql
http://www.mithotech.com/asterisk/

Comments, tips on PHP or suggestions welcome.

Dan