> We have also been looking at various GUI's for Asterisk... ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
> being one)... can anyone recommend one that would be ideal for a business
> user in a basic small / medium office environment?

Depends on what you mean by "GUI"

Simple GUI to edit/view Asterisk's config :

- phpconfig : available from digium's CVS,  instructions to install
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+gui+phpconfig.
Let you configure Asterisk thru a browser

- AsWeAdTo (Asterisk Web Admin Tool) : similar to phpconfig, I coded
this before I knew phpconfig :
http://www.marccharbonneau.com/asterisk/asweadto_v_0_0_2.tar
  advantage over phpconfig is that you can reload SIP/extensions/all
and it let you restart asterisk (phpconfig only let you do a reload)

More advanced GUI to edit/view Asterisk's config :

- AMP (Asterisk Management Portal) :  http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca/
 Comes pre-installed with [EMAIL PROTECTED], easy to setup things in it,
but some peoples will tell you that it gets in the way when you want
to make more complicated stuff.

Other :

- Flash Operator Panel : http://www.asternic.org/   Comes
pre-installed with [EMAIL PROTECTED] This is a must for any asterisk
install, I think. Go check the demo on the site

I must be forgetting something, I just woke up and didn't finish my
first coffee yet. But I'm confident somebody else will fill in the gap
;)

hth